Our Common Mission
We are a church that makes disciples — across the street and around the world.
Our Common Values
• We are theologically Wesleyan.
• We are primarily committed to developing fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ.
• We are one church with multiple expressions.
• We are invitational in welcoming new members into our fellowship.
• We are missional in community transformation.
• We regularly celebrate the Sacraments.
• We teach and practice biblical stewardship.
• We are connected and accountable to the United Methodist Church.
Our Common Ministry Strategy
• We are committed to discipleship, as a process with three components:
⇒ Worship – individual and corporate
⇒ Growth – in small group settings for study, personal sharing, guidance, and prayer
⇒ Service – in the church and in the world
• We are committed to creating new places for new people